Canadian Work Permits

You may be eligible to apply for an OPEN WORK PERMIT if one of the situations implies: –

  • You have recently graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.
  • You’re a spouse or family member of someone working or studying temporarily in Canada.
  • You have a temporary resident permit valid for at least six months.
  • You’ve filed a claim for refugee protection in Canada.
  • You’re working in Canada under a federal-provincial/territorial agreement.
  • You’re a study permit holder who can no longer support themselves financially.
  • You’re a participant in the World Youth Program.
  • You’re taking part in an exchange or reciprocal program.
Check for Eligibility